In the launching of an environmental business, I think that it is one good method to apply a public support grant related to technology and business development. Many business operators and engineers engaged in environmental business development are busy every day, and do not know that there are unexpectedly various systems such as subsidies, subsidies, debt guarantees, and cheap loans implemented by government, local governments, and other public institutions. The use of such a public support system has various merits for technology and business development.
The advantages of the use are as follows.
1) grants and subsidies (without obligation to repay) can be received at the highest and within one-half or two-thirds of the subsidized projects.
2) The development proceeds quickly without fear of development risks after reducing the burden of development funds.
3) Government-based and foundation-based loan system with various debt guarantees is easy to use.
4) The use of the system such as the interest-cheap loan of commercialization support that is linked to the adopted project such as subsidies is acceptable.
5) Since the same recruitment is highly evaluated by private financial institutions, business partners, and the mass media, it is possible to obtain a double-order merit at the development stage.
6) There is a system that can receive a significant tax reduction award such as corporate tax and business tax.
In addition, it is worth applying, because it will examine the social importance such as market needs and new regulations, the technical results of this project and the differentiation and economic effect of other companies ' products. Even if it is not adopted (the probability is one tenth of the government system, the local autonomy system is said to be one-third), it is possible to obtain an objective evaluation of the case. We would like you to look at our public support system. In the case of a government system as a procedure, the authority related to the company's technology and business development → The foundation belonging to it, the research institution → person in charge. If you are a local government, contact the relevant office.